Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Baby Piss and Flappy Lips

It is interesting that even though we live in a country dedicated to freedom, we still remain rather uptight in comparison to the rest of the world. Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t have it any other way. If we were as kooky as the Japanese or as Pedophilic as Northern Europe then all the goodness I find on the internet would seem normal. So the next time you plan on joining a pro-atheist rally, or laugh at one of those obviously hypocritical Bible bangers think twice. It is their morality that keeps this country conservative enough to make the rest of the world laughable.

I know that people probably are sick of hearing about my Japan-O-Philia, but how can you deny the glory of Dough Whacking. I love how the Japanese have distilled an entire phrase like what the fuck to a single sound of Whaaaa?!?! Using it probably saves them years of their lives, because they say it so often.


via videosift.com

Here is a product from the Emerald Isles. I know that peeing dolls are nothing new, but holy shrimp paste this is just wrong.


via videosift.com

Cannibalism I can laugh at, this makes me sad. Damn you Ford of Spain!


via videosift.com

And finally something from a country who’s origin I cannot determine. It might even be the U.S., if so; it would help to dismantle my argument so I am going to just say that this is from England.


via videosift.com

No comments: