Monday, April 21, 2008

Jesus Doesn’t Sucker-Punch

Apparently an all out brawl broke out at the site that is traditionally considered the tomb of Jesus this weekend. I think my favorite part is that it happened between two groups of Orthodox Christians. This, to me, is the problem of having an Orthodox standard for anything. If you become too caught up in maintaining the traditions and the rules, you loose sight of the meaning and spirit behind your beliefs. I used to be an Orthodox Clown hater. My traditions and beliefs behind my hatred of clowns used to limit me from viewing anything involving clowns. Subsequently I missed several episodes of the Simpsons. Not to mention I would have never found the clown sleeper cell training videos. That is why I broke from the Orthodox Clown Hating Church, and became a good old fashioned Lutheran Clown Hater. This way I can maintain many of the traditions and beliefs of the typical clown hater, but I can do it with less emphasis on Clown Hating Dogma.

And speaking of Dogs and Dog Food* I will make sure that from now on I purchase this brand for my pup.


via videosift.com

This video has been floating around on the internet for a few years now, but I thought that there might be a need to bring it to the surface for everyone else.


via videosift.com

I know that Batman’s utility belt allows him to be more prepared than a pre-pubescent group of Boy Scouts, but honestly, Bat Lube?


via videosift.com

* No, you are not crazy. I wasn’t actually speaking of dogs or dog food at all. I did mention dogma, but that is not really the same.

No comments: