Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Total Eclipse of the WTF

Prior to today, I had never given up on the daily post since Andy made this blog for me. I searched many many hours today… eight and a half to be exact…before I figured that there was nothing worth posting. I cannot tell you how empty inside I felt for not giving, those who need random WTF to survive, the daily nutrition needed. I did wept the bitter tears of defeat.

Then out of the quagmire of loss I was handed the golden rope of salvation. My brother-in-law, José, did give me the foothold to pull myself out of bottomless despair, to the light of OMGWTF.

Here is Klaus Nomi; German, Clown, Mime-Ish, Tiny tim-ish, 80’s, WTF.



Thank you José

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Minnie Mouse on E.
Marlene Dietrich having a very bad bald day.

Check this video at 2:20... truly embodies the WTF spirit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuSrsGzhD9U

Hoz

Anonymous said...

Thank you Madeline for sharing.
I am very happy to hear from someone who actually knew Klaus. He and all the ppl who left us because of that disease are missed.

Take care of yourself.

José