Friday, April 25, 2008

It’s Friday and I Don’t Care

Well the title pretty much sums up my feelings for today. I think that I will go home and spend my economic stimulus check on $4 a gallon gasoline or $4 a gallon skim milk. So while I am spending the money intended to boost the economy on items that will not boost the economy, you can watch the following videos.

I am not sure what they are trying to sell here. I don’t even want to find out. This ad is like every lesson you learn in advertising 101 thrown together into a big ol’ mess.


via videosift.com

Does anyone else just find this hard to look at? I think my favorite part is when he speaks at the end.


via videosift.com

I think that I am going to get a group of people together this weekend and try this.


via videosift.com

No comments: