Thursday, April 10, 2008

Not for the Faint of Heart!!!

Personal responsibility is a big thing for me. I am tired of this whole world finding something or someone to blame the stupid things it does on. Why am I preaching? I am preaching because today is officially “OFEND YOUR NEIGHBOR THURSDAY” here on toddsift. I am not going to apologize for what you might see and hear… you should know what you are getting into.

A bit slow to get to the joke, but I felt the end was an awesome payoff.


via videosift.com

I don’t know, I don’t think that I want to know.


via videosift.com

Crass, lewd, and some rough language…enjoy responsibly.


via videosift.com

The Legend of Old Gregg is the name of this one. It has a dance number in the end. That is all I am going to say.


via videosift.com

No comments: