Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Me Smokem Peace Pipe

Believe it or not, before Pirates and Ninjas were cool, there were Cowboys and Indians. This is interesting for the simple fact that Ninjas and Pirates historically predate Cowboys and Indians. This reinforces the fact that I don’t believe in time as a dimension. If time is either a linear, or spoke wheel dimension, then coolness of historical characters should run in those directions. They should not insert themselves randomly. The only explanation is that there is a rift in the Coolness-Space-Time-Continuum allowing the coolness of Cowboys and Indians to come and go as it pleases. Now that I think about it, why is it that we pronounce the two u’s in continuum separately? I think that it is only fair that from now on we pronounce the two u’s in vacuum separately as we’ll.

Say it with me… Vacu um… Vacu um… Vacu um.

I think that I will start doing this with all double letter words from now on

Tod d… Tod d… Tod d

Where was I? Oh yes…Cowboys and Indians and the Coolness-Space-Time-Continuum. To attempt to set things straight with the “flow of time” here is a Cowboy video.


via videosift.com

Arnie the Governator must have put on too much* MANDOM the day he thought he could take up the torch that Mr. Bronson had laid down after shooting his Japanese adds.


via videosift.com

This one is simple, flaming legs pushing a shopping cart.


via videosift.com

CHALLENGE!!!

Today wraps up with the Indian side of the Cowboys and Indians subject with the following video challenge. Oh sure he is probably not actually a Native American, but then again neither was that 70’s Pick Up Your Trash PSA Indian either. As usual see how long you can last. I made it 1:51 before I wanted to cry.


via videosift.com



* I know. I know you can never put on too much MANDOM. It was just a figure of speech.

No comments: