Thursday, April 3, 2008

R. Kelly Was Right

There is one constant while working at the Renaissance Center downtown Detroit, and that is broken escalators. I honestly don’t remember a time when either the RenCen or the Milander Center (which is attached via hamster tube) didn’t have at least one escalator under repair. This leads me to believe that there is a conspiracy to force us to evolve the powers of flight. Everyone knows that fossil fuels are eventually going to run out. What better way to prepare than to eliminate the need vehicular transportation.

Here is where you say,
“Todd, you are very well aware of the company that owns that facility. Why would they want no more cars?”

To which I respond in my infinite wisdom,
“DUH.”

For you see, by creating the next mode of transportation through the manipulation of the human genome, they give themselves the foresight to create the necessary accessories that all future-flying humans will need. Items like: helmets, spring-boots, fanny cushions for beginners, and such and such.

If you don’t want your great great great great great great great great great great grandchildren to have to buy these products, than I suggest you take the stairs.

Any who… It’s video time.

Wait for it….wait for it….wait for it.


via videosift.com

I couldn’t resist this one. This is another video from Picnicface, the group that brought you NFL Crunchtime, and the Powerthirst videos. I also have to warn you, the language gets a little NSFW from here on out.



I wish I understood this one. Well actually it is probably better off that I don’t. There is some true WTF moments here.

No comments: