Thursday, April 17, 2008

Dancing with the Kung Fu Flesh-eaters

I would say that I have writers block today, the only problem is that I would hardly consider myself a writer. So it seems that I just have block today. It is kinda frustrating. I think part of it stems from the fact that it is 70 degrees and sunny outside, and I am stuck at work. A work place where I cannot see the sun and it is 78 degrees inside. Regardless of the cause, I have block. I think that I just might take that block and store it away someplace so when I have block again I can start a collection. When I have gathered enough blocks I will build myself a mighty castle and call myself King Floppy Socks. I will rule my kingdom with grace and malevolence. My subjects will love me and I will give them pet names like Snugglymuffins and Poopoofluff. Every Tuesday will be reserved for Spam-car races, and all the trophies will be made of the finest goat leather that my leather crafters can find. Things will not always be easy though. There will be the monthly blood-letting, but in general the complaints will be minimal.

Yes I definitely have block today.

If you find yourself with artistic constipation, I recommend a project to pass the time. A project such as this one…


via videosift.com

This scene is out of context. I don’t think that matters. I have a feeling it doesn’t really make sense within the movie that it came from.



I don’t want people thinking that I only spend my time making fun of foreign television from the 70s. I also enjoy laughing at our own bad television from the 70s.


via videosift.com.

No comments: