Friday, April 4, 2008

FRIDAY

Fridays seem to be notoriously difficult when it comes to finding good quality WTF. The last couple of weeks my posts have been rather late in the day, after many hours of digging. This week would have been the same if it weren’t for one simple fact…I am lazy.

So, in the spirit of laziness, here is a large dump of not quite WTF enough quirky videos that I bypassed at least once this week already.

This is probably the most WTF item today, but because it is from the 1990’s Liquid Television shown on MTV, I assume that some of you might have seen it before. If not, be prepared to be confused.


via videosift.com

Once again, here is something I would normally consider WTF, but it is from a regular web series at superdelux.com. Tom turned me on to these, and I love him like no man should love another for it. I will end the homo-erotic blathering, and allow you to enjoy Babycakes.



The Picnicface folks don't just do wacky commercials, they also do wacky sketch comedy as well.


via videosift.com

Here is one from Human Giant currently shown on MTV.


via videosift.com

I apologize for promoting anything from MTV. I hope you accept my apology in the form of a video that likens the flavor of McDonald’s food to a race riot in the mouth.


via videosift.com

No comments: