Wednesday, April 16, 2008

So today it appears that I managed to find the Leprechaun of WTF trap him and force him to lead me to his pot-o-WTFgold. I feel no need to ramble on today. I think the videos will bring you all the joy sadness and shock that you need.

Up first is the long awaited sequel to Charlie the Unicorn. If you have not seen the first yet follow the link below

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q5im0Ssyyus

Now Enjoy Charlie the Unicorn and the Banana King!


via videosift.com

This is one of those videos that are purposely terrible. I personally like the dog head aliens the best.


via videosift.com

And finally here is probably one of the more disturbing WTF things that I have posted. I realize that Horse-headed-naked-Japanese-mushroom-cooking-guy, as well as Inochi fall into this catagory, but this gives them a run for their money.


via videosift.com

No comments: