Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Pyrite

I am not one to suffer fools gladly. This much you might have already guessed seeing that I was probably the only site on the whole internet yesterday that did not have a prank. There are already far too many naturally occurring fools in this world. The last thing I figured the world needed was for me to make more of them by pulling a prank. However I can tell you that there are several things that I do suffer gladly, alcohol and videogames being among them. So then why not make today’s videos around those topics?

Yes this is a bit immature, but what on this site isn’t? I remember, as a child, being in possession of a mini tape recorder that had a speed setting on it. I could spend hours uproariously laughing at a recording sped up to chipmunk speed, or slowed down to a sloth-like crawl. Well I am a man now, a MANDOM man, and I still enjoy this manipulation. It appears that all it takes is a 30% speed reduction to make Jeff Goldblum sound knee stumbling drunk. That is the kind of person I want to by a Mac from… an inebriated one.



Now we move on to the videogames. Like many things out of Japan the theme music for Super Smash Bros. Brawl is really epic sounding. The problem with epic sounding is that there is just no way of understanding the lyrics… until now.

See more funny videos at CollegeHumor


To mix things up a little today, I decided to include some of those fancy non-moving no sound having videos you see all over the internets these days. By the way, the first picture's caption reads "Its the hat".








No comments: