Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Where’s My Money?

The internets are full of videos manipulated by people who have too much time on their hands. These videos are my bitches and I am their pimp. I like to think that the average video dumped onto youtube, break, videosift, and the like are nothing more than lonely unprotected streetwalkers. These videos are vulnerable to attack by countless comment typists and counter-posters. Some videos don’t have the street skills or short enough skirts to get attention in this media saturated world. I embrace all the video whores out there. I outstretch my pimp cane and pull them from the gutters to be presented for your pleasure.

That makes you all my Johns, you dirty little perverts.

It is amazing what people can do on their home PCs and Macs anymore, this next video isn’t even that great of an example of what can be done. Can you imagine what George Lucas could have done with the original Star Wars trilogy if technology had been half as advanced as it is today? Oh, yeah that’s right, we did get to see what he could have done. He got to destroy our childhood.

Might as well destroy it a little more with My Dog is a Jedi.


via videosift.com

Now here are some quality special effects, it’s even better if you are a fan of Japanese Anime like Dragon Ball Z and the like.


via videosift.com

You don’t really need a whole heap of special effects to make stock footage better, sometimes all you need is a fresh perspective, and a new voice over.


via videosift.com

Here is an example that proves sometimes the best thing to do is leave the original video alone. I know that I am always prone to carrying shish kabobs into the men’s room only to discover dead bodies and then scream in an unusual way.


via videosift.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YDpuA90KEY

i always say, make her squeal like a wilhelmsen!