Thursday, April 24, 2008

From Bad to Worse

I keep thinking that I have seen it all, and then I find out that I haven’t even scratched the surface. After viewing today’s videos I think that I will have to go home and take an extra MANDOM bath…No scratch that I will have to take a MANDOM bath, Gargle MANDOM, as well as use MANDOM as an eye wash. That is the only way I think I may cleanse my soul. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think that I have laughed more at videos than I have today, but my God they are so wrong. If this is the trend of WTF then I will soon be out of material for the simple fact that most WTF will just seem mundane in comparison. Until that day comes I will soldier on and keep attempting to bring you freshly picked WTF.

Up first is the tamest of today’s videos. I never watched The Dukes of Hazard; even as a child I was an elitist and didn’t care much for Southerners. After Tom showed me this clip, I wish I had.



Ok, now we are starting to get a little more depraved. This has got to be the classiest song that I have ever come across. The worst part is that this thing has been going around youtube for quite a while. I feel ashamed that I didn’t find it earlier.

Presenting; Smell Yo Dick


via videosift.com

Do you want to bail yet? No? Good. For the love of grapes I hope that this is done in satire. I am rather sure that it is. Even if so, it crosses all sorts of lines that I don’t even feel comfortable with.


via videosift.com

If that didn’t make you want to never return, then follow this link, but do not blame me for the results. I toyed with the idea of putting the actual video up here, but in the end I think it better that you make your own mind up.

It does contain full frontal male nudity. It is very disturbing. I could only bring myself to watch a small part of it.

http://www.videosift.com/video/Puppetry-of-the-Penis-the-ancient-art-of-genital-orgami

My God what have I done?

No comments: